*DIRECTOR OF INTERNET MARKETING
Net Driven, a Scranton, Pennsylvania-based tech startup success story, is now accepting applications for Client Relationship Manager. This fast-growing technology company was founded in 2007 by local tire and auto service business owner, Pat Sandone III of Sandone Tire, and quickly became the most trusted website provider within the tire & automotive industry.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Sales and Customer Experience teams in delivering top-performing solutions that drive relevant, high quality leads into those businesses.
- Track industry and competitive best practices, examine performance, spot opportunities, identify threats, look for novel solutions, and develop creative action plans within e-commerce
- Support General Manager and Net Driven leadership team in managing the scope, schedule, and execution of projects on the digital roadmap.
- Adheres to general standards to promote a cooperative working environment by utilizing communication skills, interpersonal relationships and team building.
- Managing a large team of SEO, Google Ad Words and Social Media Specialists.
- 5-7 years of demonstrated experience in digital marketing, preferably in an agency environment
- 5+ years of leadership experience managing direct reports
- Rich knowledge of digital marketing best practices for social media, search marketing, search engine optimization, and reputation management
- Deep understanding of and experience using data, analytics, and reporting to drive planning and digital marketing strategy.
- Experience with or management of SaaS support teams.
- Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional collaboration and communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com or CRM software preferred
- Capable of juggling multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
LOCATION: Scranton, PA
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules