Your New Challenge in Global Manufacturing Management?
Are you looking for an entrepreneurial organization where you can make a significant impact? We need an expat people manager with a track record of success in manufacturing and production management who is motivated to meet goals and key performance indicators.
Have you had management experience in a manufacturing environment? A critical thinker who excels in motivating people and leading teams? Do you have a high-energy level and the motivation to cause things to happen and to deliver results?
We are a solid team in need of an external people manager. We are financially stable and supported by the resources of a medium-sized multinational parent company.
Key Responsibilities * Relocation to Belgaum, India for a 2-year project as we greenfield a manufacturing facility.
- Manage all daily operations in our manufacturing facilities internationally.
- Prepare, analyze and issue production, financial, and performance reports.
- Control costs to achieve company budget goals.
- Assures adherence to Purosil LLP established policies, procedures and work rules including safety, security and housekeeping.
- Performs other activities or functions, as assigned.
Our Company is headquartered in Corona, CA with a startup manufacturing facility in Belgaum, India. You will collaborate with or guide the activities of all staff in India. You will report to and gain direction from the Purosil CEO and Global Director and operate with considerable independence.
You Should Bring * A history of consistently achieving key performance indicators and project timelines.
- A thorough knowledge of lean and six sigma production methods and the desire and ability to implement said methods in factories in India.
- Experience working with associates throughout the organization and possessing skills to influence others garnishing their cooperation needed to move improvements forward.
- A desire to lead people and working cross-culturally.
- Dedication to consistently conduct yourself in a* manner consistent with the company culture*. We value people who focus on our customers, empower the team, deliver results, deal honestly and openly, take action, and exhibit uncompromising moral character and ethics.
We Need Your Experience to Include Master’s Degree (M.S. or M.B.A) *
- Four-year college degree (B.S.) in a Business, Science or Engineering discipline. Mechanical, Industrial, or Chemical Engineering is a plus.
- Plant or Operations Management in manufacturing (at least 5 years). International experience is a must. Chemical or Mechanical experience is a plus. Costing accounting experience is a plus.
- General Manufacturing processes. Lean (TPS/Kaizen/5S) and Six Sigma experience and a proven ability to train up teams in these concepts.
You Should Know How to Deliver results*; be data and metrics driven.
- Cooperate effectively with teammates throughout the organization, influence others, and gain the support needed to make improvements and move in a positive direction. These colleagues will be both interdepartmental (e.g. Sales, Finance) as well as multinational (US, Europe, India).
- Innovate and implement change.
- Prioritize high-value tasks and focus when results are significant to the team's success.
- Communicate, present, and persuade upper management.
- Be culturally sensitive when working outside the USA
Your Personal Attributes Should Include
- Drive and dedication to success while maintaining integrity.
- Proven social skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Superior listening and conversational abilities.
Career Growth Opportunities
Upon success learning the business and delivering results, there will be upwards mobility for a senior level role in one of our US manufacturing facilities.
Purosil is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize the value of diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Find out more about us at www.Purosil.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $130,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Are you willing to relocate to Belgaum, India for this position?