Essential Job Functions may include:
- Greet guests/owners and assist with luggage as they arrive and depart
- Meets and exceeds guest/owner expectations by providing excellent customer service
- Deliver amenities, messages, dry cleaning, invitations and newspapers to rooms as needed.
- Conduct show room tours as directed.
- Maintain clean and orderly lobby
- Maintain resort vehicles (fuel, wash, clean interior, etc.)
- Operates company vehicles in compliance with all state laws, Resort policy and supervisor direction.
- Communicates effectively with guests, supervisors and associates.
- Stay informed concerning emergency procedures, current projects, security issues, and location of emergency equipment.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity must be very warm and welcoming professional who is able to communicate well, multi task, and provide exemplary customer service to both guests/owners and associates.
- 1+ years of related experience, preferably within the hospitality industry
- Ability to drive a golf cart
- Valid driver's license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred
- Must be flexible to work various shifts including weekends and holidays
Additional Job Elements:
Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours. Must also be able to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, & crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and must be able to carry baggage up stairs throughout each shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person