Disability Services of the Southwest—DSSW is seeking a Billing Clerk to add to our team!
DSSW provides a foundation of support that enables individuals with disabilities to self-direct their care.
The cornerstone of our success is our team’s compassionate and dedicated relationship with the families we serve.
We are experiencing tremendous growth and seeking individuals with a desire to work in a fast-paced, people centered organization!
The Billing Clerk assists in processing electronic billing for private pay and other pay/funding sources, such as Medicaid MCOs.
- Daily data entry that may include some basic math;
- Ensure all billing is done correctly and within the time frame set by the corporate office;
- Accurately enter billing into billing system (SAM);
- Maintain Cash Receipts log and perform Cash Reconciliations weekly and at month end;
- Download payment 835 files;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Comfort with basic math (addition, subtraction, simple division, multiplication)
- One (1) to two (2) years of billing experience preferred but not required;
- Must be able to demonstrate competence with computer applications such as MS Word and Excel 2010. Skills testing will be administered for Excel along with 10-key and typing.
Please visit our parent company website at www.dsswtx.org to submit an application/resume or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!