Job Summary: Staffing Coordinator is responsible for scheduling caregivers to provide care for clients as needed. This is an entry level non-exempt full time hourly position. This position reports to the Sr. Staffing Coordinator and Sr. Operations Manager.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule caregivers for hours of service on new clients and open hours/shifts on existing cases on a daily basis.
- Manage schedules to ensure continuity of care.
- Maintain computer schedules and ensure timely data entry for clients and caregivers.
- Contact clients and caregivers regarding day-to-day scheduling changes.
- Monitor and audit the telephony logs on a daily basis, making the appropriate corrections to the system to facilitate accurate processing of payroll and billing
- Ensure that follow-up phone/email contact is established with employees and the families we serve.
- Mandatory On-call – Evenings and Weekends, as directed (at least 2 weekend nights per week and 2 weekends per month, plus holidays)
- Answer phones.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical projects as directed.
- Comply with all State Guidelines of Services
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a high school diploma and preferably 1year of experience in an office setting. (private duty homecare preferred not mandatory.)
- Must have proven verbal and written communication skills, ability to work well under pressure and willingness to be flexible and adaptable as needed.
- Must be mature, energetic, enthusiastic and motivated person that wants to be a team player.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, talking on the phone with caregivers and clients on a daily basis, be gifted at working with various personality types and be able to multi-task and produce positive results.
- Must have good phone skills and excel at Customer Service.
- Must be organized and be able to multi-task.
- Must be self-directed and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be proficient at Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must clear Fingerprinting, Criminal Background check, and Drug test.
- Must be able to legally work in the US.
- Competitive pay (to commensurate with experience level)
- Paid Sick Leave and Paid Time Off
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental and Vision for employees and their dependents
Visiting Angels is the nation's leading and award winning, nationally respected network of non-medical, private duty home care agencies providing senior care, personal care, respite care, and companion care to help the elderly and adults continue to live in their homes across America. Our philosophy of homecare is to never compromise on providing high quality services to those in need of non-medical assistance in their home.
This is a great career opportunity!! Great office staff who are friendly and very supportive to work with. It always makes work a better place when you have a great team who offer support and guidance.
If you think you are great at what you do, and you want to be a part of our growing team, respond to this posting immediately and make sure to include - Why you think you will be a great fit, your resume and contact details.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: