Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Sr. Business Intelligence Manager, Mobile
The Sr. Business Intelligence Manager, Mobile
will play a critical role in the growth of EA’s mobile footprint, by contributing to the mid-to-long term strategy for the Mobile Publishing organization. Reporting to the Senior Director, Business Management
, the ideal candidate is forward-thinking with a demonstrated ability to proactively anticipate needs, analyze opportunities, and assess market forces impacting our organization’s growth strategy. This role is part of the Publishing team that delivers best in class live service publishing and paves the way for future success on digital platforms.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is intellectually curious, unafraid of working through ambiguity, able to synthesize and evaluate disparate information, and a player advocate who is passionate about delivering world-class gaming experiences. You support the continued evolution of our network and platform models by driving strategic growth. You can drive partnership across departments. You are comfortable conveying new ideas to peers and executives.
- Maintain ongoing analysis of competitive landscape and industry trends. Develop strategic recommendations using intelligence to achieve & sustain market leadership
- Support mid-to-long-term strategy and planning process for the Mobile Publishing business
- Work in highly collaborative & cross-functional team environment, including but not limited to the broader Publishing team, Corp Development, FP&A, game studios, marketing, and marketing analytics
- Contribute to strategic initiatives spanning growth, go-to-market, and operational performance enhancement by directly scoping, planning, and executing strategy projects
- Be a strategic thought partner to help define the future of EA’s position in the mobile landscape through a deep understanding of our player behavior & market trends
- Work with global business teams to support the goals of the organization
- Love of games a huge +
- Experience managing a team
- Comfortable wearing many hats and managing through the grey as new operating models are developed
- 3+ years of strategic planning, commerce strategy, mobile and/or digital product experience
- Detail oriented and a great problem solver
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple cross-functional groups, including business and technical and analytics teams that are distributed across the globe
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills
- BA/BS required
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.