Full Time Business Office Coordinator First Shift
Brookdale N. Fredericksburg Rd 9505 Fredericksburg Road San Antonio, TX 78240
Brookdale . Bringing new life to senior living.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Perform administrative support for the community, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, and human resources related duties
- Assist the Executive Director with the completion of documents, correspondence and special projects as needed
- Respond to residents request and assist in the coordination of services for residents, families, and guest
- Track all community accounting changes and appropriate documentation, including move-ins, move-outs credits, proposed rate adjustment and others related changes or corrections
- Prepare and record all invoices for the community
- Associate"s Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
- One year of office experience, including payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, invoicing, new hire orientation, assisting residents, and financial work
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Computer and software proficiency such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly, dementia experience preferred
If you"re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.