Body & Frame Technician/s
Kempthorn Collision Center is looking for an experienced Body & Frame Technician/s.
The position is full time with complete benefit package including health, dental, eye and 401K.
Candidates must be responsible and career minded with goals.
* Participate in developing a repair plan for each vehicle.
* Repair collision damaged vehicles according to manufacturer specifications and company standards.
* Ability to meet and exceed production deadlines.
* 5+ years of collision repair experience
* Ability to properly complete light to heavy repairs, including structural work
* Quality workmanship a must
* I-CAR Platinum Certifications a plus
* General frame and measuring knowledge a must, Kempthorn Collision will train on our specific models.
* Aluminum experience recommended but will train the right candidate
* New 30,000 sq. ft. facility with excellent environment, lighting and new equipment.
* Plastic welder, aluminum, bronze and mig welders plus dent repair station.
* Multiple spray booths, 4 frame racks and measuring system
* Comprehensive benefits including medical, 401(K), paid time off, paid training, and a lot more
* Lean process utilized including parts procurement and distribution to techs.
* 80+ years of same family owned dealership.
* 5 day work week (no Saturdays, Sundays or evenings)
* Two day Shifts available, 7:00am to 4:00pm or 8:00am to 5:00pm
Please contact us to arrange a confidential interview.
Chuck King Manager
Kempthorn Collision Center
2213 Cleveland Ave NW
Canton, Ohio 44709
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Auto Body Repair: 10 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person