H-E-B Job Title Cust Serv Rep-In Store Shopper
Minimum Salary 13.25 Midpoint Salary 14.3
Shift Variable Hours
Schedule Part-time Requested Availability (if applicable) 3:30A-9P
Primary Location US-TX-Burleson
Unposting Date Nov 19, 2019, 5:59:00 AM
H-E-B needs energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have fun while making our Customers feel welcome. No matter what background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community where People come first.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for selecting eCommerce online orders and packaging them in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). You will ensure all Perishable and Non-Perishable eCommerce merchandise areas clean and free of debris.
Once you're eligible, you'll become an Owner in the company, so we're looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service.
'Partner-owned' means our most important resources, People,drive the innovation, growth, and success that makes H-E-B The Greatest Retailing Company.
Do you have a:
HEART FOR PEOPLE - commitment to work hard to make sure People come first?
HEAD FOR BUSINESS - a strong sense of how what you do affects our Customers and our success?
PASSION FOR RESULTS - initiative to step up and do what needs doing?
We are looking for:
- a high school diploma
- excellent customer service skills
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What is the work -
Sanitation / Stocking / Food Safety:
- Packages, transports, and loads groceries and merchandise from the store to the Customer's vehicle
- Assists in selecting, sorting, unloading merchandise from baskets or totes into refrigeration, frozen, or dry storage holding areas, and returning products to their proper location
- Provides excellent customer service by answering product-related questions, locating products, and helping Customers as needed
- Minimizes shrink through careful handling of product
- Achieves productivity standards
- Complies with all federal, state, and company regulations and standards for product freshness, food safety, and sanitation
- Uses a digital tool to select items necessary to complete order from store, to pack and put away customer orders in staging area, and to retrieve orders for customers
- Gathers baskets and picks up trash inside and outside eStore as needed
- Maintains and stocks bag areas
- Organizes, cleans, and prepares prep areas, wareroom, and sales floor for incoming trucks
- Loads, unloads, and moves heavy, bulky products to support eCommerce order selection
- Maintains standards for safety and sanitation
What is your background?
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
Do you have what it takes to be a fit as an H-E-B eCommerce Customer Service Representative - In-store Shopper
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle cross-functional tasks
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to use material-handling equipment and maintain license (required)
Can you -
- Perform in a fast-paced work environment which requires detailed work and precision?
- Work with Customers and stay attentive to their needs?
- Work a flexible schedule, based on business needs? (required)
- Perform the following essential requirements for an eStore Customer Service Rep - In-store Shopper (required)?
- Constantly* reach at waist, grasp
- Frequently stand, walk, reach at shoulders, reach at knees, push / pull with arms
- Occasionally be exposed to cold conditions, wet conditions, and loud noises
- Occasionally reach at overhead, reach at floor, bend, stoop, squat, crouch, kneel, crawl, climb stairs, climb ladders, pivot, twist, pinch, perform fine motor movements
- Demonstrate the ability to lift 55 lbs, and manage in excess of 55 lbs**
- While there may be exceptions, the measurements noted are generally defined as-Constantly: 5.5+ hours per 8-hour day; Frequently: 2.5 - 5.5 hours per 8-hour day; Occasionally: 0 - 2.5 hours per 8-hour day
** It is the responsibility of each individual Partner to never lift beyond his or her own safe lifting limit. If an item is tooheavy to lift, push or pull, and / or carry, the Partner must break the box down into lighter, smaller, more manageable components, or ask for assistance from another Partner or a manager.