The Campaign Specialist focuses on the daily operations needed to successfully deploy client email programs. The Campaign Specialist is expected to build and code emails using HTML, create programs, deploy email campaigns, and complete basic reporting. This role is also responsible for deployment process documentation and post deployment tracking.
The successful candidate will demonstrate accuracy (in building email campaigns, quality assurance, deploying of email campaigns, and reporting), meet utilization goals, and have high client satisfaction feedback. DEG is the best place to work as an Campaign Specialist because we have one of the largest teams of Salesforce experts outside of Salesforce and we are on the cutting edge of every new feature in Salesforce.
Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With competitive benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, we are also a great place to come work.
- Build, proof, and revise emails and templates in Salesforce.
- Communicate with internal team members effectively to execute email campaigns.
- Complete quality assurance checks on every email campaign.
- Utilize Salesforce, Excel and/or Access to modify and update subscriber lists and create segmentation groups.
- Deploy emails and mobile campaigns to appropriate subscriber lists.
- Provide actionable campaign optimization insights based on campaign analysis.
- Collaborate and contribute ideas at marketing planning meetings.
- Track hours, create charge sheets and invoices for accurate billing of time and resources.
- Develop and document efficiencies in current and future processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent course work.
- 6 months or more experience with an Email Service Provider (such as Salesforce, Cheetah Mail, SilverPop, Responsys, Listrak, Lyris, Vertical Response, etc.) is required.
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred.
- Experience with basic HTML (i.e. creating tables, links, and bolding) is required.
- Experience with advanced HTML, Adobe Creative Suite and web site analytics tools such as, Google Analytics, Coremetrics and/or Omniture is a plus.
- Demonstrated writing/communication skills.
- Proven record for problem resolution and successful completion of complex projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, and Project are a plus).
- Strong organizational skills and exemplary attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task and prioritize a high volume of projects and tasks at one time.
- Ability to work with diverse departments across an organization.
- Excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills to effectively assess and communicate metrics.
- Passionate about the digital landscape with desire for continuous learning and development.
- Team player.
- Agency experience preferred.