PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly supervises the hotel staff including interviewing, hiring, training, directing work, and appraising the performance of employees.
- Oversees the activities of all staff members in order to ensure adherence to hotel policies and procedures.
- Reviews all departmental schedules for accuracy and staffing demands.
- Monitor results of all guest service comment sources. Take appropriate corrective actions and respond on a timely basis.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.
- Must appropriately address guest requests to ensure customers are satisfied with the hotel’s services and accommodations.
- Responsible for positively representing and promoting the property.
- Ensures systems and procedures are in place and followed for guest safety and security.
- Other Duties as assigned
SKILLS, EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience as a hotel General Manager preferred.
- 2+ Years of supervisory and leadership experience required
- 2+ Years of experience in a hotel setting required
- Associates degree (required) Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- The desire to operate a best in class hotel
- Prior experience using Windows-based software including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated positive customer service skills, and ability to relate to people of varying ages and backgrounds.
- Confident and reliable decision maker.
- Ability to provide leadership in setting the team members’ expected performance levels.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and guide others toward accomplishment.
- Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time. Will require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours including holidays, nights and weekends. Schedules may vary based on business need. Hotel is open year-round.
- Competitive pay (based on experience)
- Incentive pay / performance bonus
- Medical Benefits
- Paid time off
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Employee discount at any Marriott, Choice, or Radisson brand hotel
- Education and Training
Indeed Hire and Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- hotel setting: 2 years (Required)
- supervisory and leadership: 2 years (Required)
- General Management in a Hotel: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)