TRUCK DRIVING RECRUITER - CONTRACT POSITION
- Must have the ability to work independently without constant supervision and able to devote at least a 40 hour work week.
- Ability to convey provided information between carriers and drivers with phone calls, texts & emails.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel & Word.
- Maintain a positive attitude and relationship with clients.
- The ability to work independently without being "Micro-Managed".
- Black & White Commission schedules per carrier
- All the training tools that you need
- One on One Training provided.
- We have over 50 Truck Driving Carriers across the United States for you to choose from to recruit.
- The Ability & Desire to succeed.
- Positive Attitude
- Effective Sales and Marketing Skills.
- Full Time Work Ethic
- We are looking for Full-Time Experienced Truck Driving Recruiters.
- If you are experienced in Sales and Marketing in another industry, please send in your resume.
- Truck Driver Recruiting is an Ever-Challenging & growing industry across the United States and can provide a great yearly income to the most determined.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Truck Driving Recruiting: 1 year (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift