PMC Commercial Interiors, a Best In Class Haworth dealer serving the Carolinas, is seeking highly qualified Commercial Furniture Installers to join our team in Charlotte.
The individuals selected for these opportunities will be responsible for delivery and assembly of the many products that PMC represents while maintaining quality standards for professionalism, teamwork, installation guidelines, attendance, and customer service. Individuals in this position take direction from the Customer Representative and ensure quality and consistency to our customer.
- Completion of deliveries and installations on schedule and within budget and to customer expectations.
- Communication with the customer regarding deliveries and keeping them informed.
- Following company procedures, policies, dress code, and safety procedures at all times.
- Serve as on-site technical expert for job site problem resolution.
- Completion of additional work authorization forms to cover all changes and customer requests.
- Provide daily job status to the Customer Representative for assigned tasks.
- Other duties as assigned by the Customer Representative.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education include:
- Extensive knowledge of Haworth, Knoll, and Herman Miller systems.
- Understanding of the installation process and the desire to stay current on new products.
- Strong mechanical and construction skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both oral and written form, in one-on-one and group settings.
- Ability to behave professionally and courteously at all times.
- Ability to operate a forklift (certification a plus).
- A minimum of a High school diploma or GED.
Other requirements include:
- Ability to manually lift up to 50 pounds.
- Availability and willingness to work overtime to meet customer commitments.
- Willingness to spend 100% of the time in the field, as part of the team or in training.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background screenings and DOT certification.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
In addition to competitive compensation, we are pleased to offer an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability, and 401(k).
At PMC we recognize the values of leadership, integrity and relationships in our everyday service to our customers as well as in the inspiring and meaningful culture we create for our employees. We are proud to offer great benefits, compensation, and opportunities to learn and grow. To learn more about PMC, please visit us at www.pmc.rocks.
PMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.
Job Type: Full-time