As the VP, CFO Specialty Pharmacy you will provide comprehensive financial support to the Specialty Pharmacy Business and set of portfolio business lines. This position requires exceptional leadership and motivational skills to successfully lead a direct team of ~30 people, support the EVP of Specialty and PBM Product Development, plus several matrix team members in Finance, Operations and Sales in this mission. Primary responsibilities for this position include helping to set strategic goals, improve organizational effectiveness, and manage financial results. You will lead the annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, monthly close, and detailed variance analysis to support the business.
Additionally, this position will:
- Lead and execute change within the finance organization to support the quickly evolving specialty pharmacy business, including Coram infusion services, Accordant Disease Management, Novologix Payor Solutions, Wellpartner 340B services, and the PBM product development organization
- Acquire talent, mentor team members and build/maintain a high-performance culture.
- Develop and engage specialty pharmacy and infusion operations with significant and complex financial analysis that lead to improved productivity and or substantial cost savings.
- Manage the creation of monthly forecasts, annual budget and financial close support for the Specialty Pharmacy. Provide multi-segment variance analyses to support business decisions.
- Assist in the strategic planning process to ensure that reporting meets the company's 5 year strategic plan; act as the key resource in maintaining project financial integrity post completion.
- Prepare and present periodic reporting packages to senior management which will be used in decision making.
- Set the standard for Integrity, Accountability, and achieving results
15+ years financial leadership experience in a PBM or related business.
Demonstrated experience leading teams in an executive role.
Extensive change management experience.
Proven experience developing and executing financial strategies.
Demonstrated financial analytics experience.
CPA or MBA
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country’s health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.