Join our team of extraordinary people who combine innovation and science to create the chemistry known as Innovative Skincare (featuring the iS CLINICAL cosmeceutical brand).
The chemistry isn’t just with our skincare, it is also with our people. There is a science behind our people, as well: the perfect combination of work experience and cultural fit. And it is this philosophy that continues to propel our brand forward, year-over-year and employee-to-employee. We take great pride in creating an environment where there is an unspoken energy – built on passion, dedication, and love – that makes Innovative Skincare so much more than can be put into words. Your skin...our science...pure chemistry.
We are looking for a dynamic team member to join our Creative team located in our Burbank corporate office. The ideal candidate will have the right combination of design, strategy and leadership. The ideal candidate will be partnering with teams across the Company to understand design needs and building out creative strategy accordingly.
- $120,000 - $150,000/yr, depending on experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Visionary leader with experience translating brand positioning into a meaningful platform and storytelling and product campaigns.
- Give as much care to the work's effectiveness as the creative craftsmanship and elevated aesthetics.
- Act as a strategic partner to the Senior Management team in steering our brand strategy, with experience writing from sharp consumer insights.
- Develop and steer the brand identity, language, and visuals, owning the vision for how the brand will evolve.
- Create and oversee design and campaign development from product innovation through production.
- Inspire, mentor and direct creative team, coaching team growth while navigating and managing timelines and deadlines.
- Synthesize creative ideas for adaptation by local markets and external partners (agency or production) when needed.
- Passionate about design, luxury and retail, you actively seek out new design innovations, trends, retail experiences, and potential partners (production, talent and brands), understanding what's relevant and on brand.