Nurse Manager- Population Health and Care Management
Central Valley California
5,000 sign-on bonus PLUS relocation assistance!
Loan forgiveness and tuition assistance also possible!
Our client is a 160+ bed acute care facility serving the Southern Sequoia region of the Central Valley. This state of the art medical center employs expert care teams and utilizes cutting-edge technology, equipment, and facilities to bring the best possible care to their patients. Our client provides exceptional healthcare services to their patients and focuses on creating a comfortable, welcoming, and compassionate environment. The main role of the Clinical Manager Care Continuum is to plan, organize, and direct the hospital's Population Health and Care Management teams.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have BSN with a Masters in Health Related Field and a minimum of two (2) years clinical experience.
- Previous supervisory and management experience is also required. Project Management and Grant Writing experience preferred. Minimum two (2) years of recent clinical care experience required.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively interact with patients, families and other members of the Healthcare Team and Community Stakeholders.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred.
- Must be able to identify gaps in care continuum, formulate high quality cost effective solutions.
- Must be able to establish relationships with the community entities, such as Post Acute Care Partners and Physician Groups.
- current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of California.
- Grant writing experience strongly preferred.
Our client offers an amazing compensation package with industry leading incentives, great benefits and the opportunity to live and work in one of the most beautiful, well located and AFFORDABLE areas of California!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $92,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year