Job Title: Genesys Infra Consultant
Location: Plano, TX
Job Description: -
- BA/BA Degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Proficiency in modern programming languages
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget Management
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationship to achieve common goals
- 5+ year of experience in Contact Center Technology with hands on experience on high- complexity Genesys implementations (8X and Above) with focus on call routing, queuing and transfers (non-IVR)
- Understand the role of each Genesys Framework and Management Component, Config Server, Config proxy, Message Server, Solution Control Servers, LCA
- Understand how SIP server provides CTI data to the rest of the Genesys infrastructure
- In Depth understanding of how ORS server interacts with URS server
- In depth understanding of the T-Lib Event Model
- Experience in troubleshooting individual product as well as system integrations between products by tracking through log files and logically being able to determine where problem might reside
- Understand the different components of Stat Server Statistic Metrics, Tie profile/Range, Filter, Notification, Sensitivity and Capacity Rules, Understand Router Statistics and how they are computed by URS
- Hands on experience with very large-scale deployment of Genesys 8.5- Framework, Configuration and Management, routing & Media components with integration experience with SBC.
- Expert knowledge of SIP integration and troubleshooting SIP and Orchestration calls flows
- JP Morgan Chase relies on large-Scale, real-time and resilient technology solutions to process more than a billion customer Voice contact every year, We have underway a new multi-year Strategic technology transformation to take advantage of our customer preference to engage them using both traditional and digital channels. These initiatives (Contact, Orchestration, biometrics and robotics to name a few) also include the full IP transformation of our infrastructure and business application integrations. The ECCS platform team plays a key role in these initiatives and is responsible for designing, integrating developing, deploying and supporting these real-time, high volume, best-in- class platform Solutions.
- As Part of your software development assignments, you will work thorough the complete life cycle of innovations, from analysis to development, testing and implementation using agile methodologies. You will work alongside on platforms with unmatched scale. You will work on custom internal solutions to automate operations and testing.
Preferred Skills: -
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to troubleshoot any complex issues around Genesys config/ Management layers, routing layer, Genesys SIP, media server, and ICON/Infomart
- Working knowledge in the installation and configuration of the Genesys suites (both UNIX and Windows 200X).
- Experience working in Kanban/Scrum teams and using JIRA (Preferred)
- Familiarity with various Geneys simulators from a Performance Testing perspective.
- Good understanding of data networking knowledge as well as VOIP technology
- Experience working on Genesys Administrator, GAX , Pulse and the ability to create, Modify and maintain templates (Preferred)
- Test- infected attitude (Strong desire to perform through and exhaustive unit, integration and system testing)
- Must have terrific analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and oral) and ability to decipher technical requirements from business requirements and convert into design.
- Experience in documenting clearly and concisely designs, call flows, run books, playbooks, estimates for work.
- Experience in infrastructure automation using one of IaaC, Containers, Scripting or Cloud (Preferred)
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $65.00 per hour