Jacobs Telecommunication has been at the forefront of creating a new generation of wireless communication infrastructure for over 40 years. We specialize in network development and complete telecom life cycle solutions, which has ranked us in ENR's Top 20 Design Firms for the telecommunications sector in 2014. While the wireless world is ever changing, the demand for innovative technology and long term support services remains constant. These services include site acquisition, design and construction, to full operations, maintenance, and deconstruction.
- Responsible for maximizing crew efficiency with a focus on safety and profitability of the services projects through effective site management, and continuing to look for areas of improvement on our projects. Ultimately responsible and accountable for all activities of the crew, equipment and company resources.
- Communicate with project managers and customer, as required, to ensure that project is being completed to their satisfaction and to address any customer satisfaction issues or concerns.
- Must maintain and enforce the Jacobs Beyond Zero safety program, ensure daily job site safety plans are reviewed and followed. Immediately stops work when unsafe work practices or conditions exist.
- Daily reporting of project status and documentation of daily progress, Job Plan and Job Safety Analysis, along with accurate close out documentation.
- Prepare accurate documentation of time and expenses for self and crew and promptly provide to Project Manager daily.
- Ensure crew recognizes and performs duties within OSHA safety guidelines as well as all applicable safety laws and policies.
- Manages crew of up to four (4) additional employees with limited supervision.
- Responsible for bringing projects to completion on budget and on time in a quality manner.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Travel up to 100%
- Tower Crew Foreman experience required
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience as a tower climber required
- Current ComTrain or equivalent certification in Tower Climbing Safety and Rescue required
- Technical knowledge of wireless telecommunications products required
- Anritsu Certification preferred
- PIM Certification preferred
- OSHA 10 Hr Certification preferred
- Knowledge of OSHA safety guidelines and practical use of these guidelines as well as all other applicable safety laws and policies preferred
- Ability to read blueprint details and specifications preferred
- Advanced troubleshooting experience preferred
- Excel, Word and Outlook Microsoft experience preferred
- Good communication skills, both oral and written preferred
- Ability to act without direct supervision preferred
- Ability to work overtime to include Saturdays, Sundays and evening hours
- Capable of being entrusted with company assets and confidential information
#telecomjobs Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.