We are a small but quickly growing Medicare and Medicaid Certified agency. IMMEDIATELY seeking an experienced Human Resources Coordinator Full-time for our Maineville office. Because we are building an awesome team that is caring we are looking for an experienced and highly skilled Human Resource Coordinator with excellent communication skills, problem solving, time management skills, positive attitude, and compassion.
The Human Resources Coordinator maintains and oversees compliance for all employees related to accuracy and completion of the employee file according to specified guidelines at hire, annually, and as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Human Resources requirements in home health
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgement
- Initiate and maintain all employee files to meet compliance requirements.
- Monitor/Ensure compliance with initial/ongoing competency and continuing education requirements with assistance of Nursing Supervisor/Director
- Provides initial training/orientation of staff in coordination with Nursing Supervisor/Director
- Conducts Disciplinary actions/incidents for HHA’s
- Assist the HR Supervisor with coordinating the unemployment process
- Assist employees and patients with inquiries/complaints to ensure satisfaction
- Assist in coordinating services provided to clients and maintains up-to-date client census
- Works to establish a positive rapport with all employees and community resources
- Answers phone calls and directs appropriately
- Maintains high visibility/availability in the office
- Recruits new non-skilled employees
- Complies with direction from HR Supervisor/DON and Administrator
- Direct Deposit
- Great people to work with and grow with
- Hourly Full-time position
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 1 week paid vacation and 3 days paid sick days benefits with satisfactory annual performance review.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Human Resources in Home Health: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Maineville, OH (Required)
- Russian helpful, but not required (Preferred)