Seattle, WA (Relocation to Seattle, WA is required)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Do you want to work in an Information Security boutique and play with exciting new technologies? Participate in exciting projects for a security company? Are you looking for an opportunity to increase your technical expertise and your project experiences? Deja vu Security is looking for curious and enthusiastic individuals who can help customers identify security vulnerabilities and develop secure applications.
Deja vu Security is a Seattle based firm that provides information security and secure development advice and services to some of the largest organizations in the world. We find bugs and innovative ways to circumvent applications and infrastructure protection mechanisms. Using that information, we help our customers build up their defenses to minimize attacks. Along the way, we’ve invented fuzzing products such as Peach Fuzzer, Peach Enterprise, and Peach Farm.
As an Security Senior Analyst, you will help your team evaluate customers’ products and applications security levels and recommend ways to develop more secure solutions. These could include operating systems, mobile frameworks, embedded devices, and cloud based solutions. Successful Security Consultants can apply their technical and security training and expertise to multiple domains, are comfortable working in and with teams, and possess an unending curiosity about technology.
The ideal candidate will be able to work with their client team to achieve the right balance between our customers’ business needs and security requirements.
- Identifies customer security vulnerabilities
- Delivers concise technical work and advice to customers and other staff members
- Helps customers develop secure applications
- Creates security analysis reports and other relevant customer-faced documentation.
- 1+ years of programming experience in any of the following: C++, .Net, Java
- 1+ years of experience (or appropriate relevant coursework) with security design, implementation, or assessment. Security firm internships can substitute for the equivalent experience.
- Understanding of at least three of the following: security advanced security areas: cryptography, fuzzing, hardware security, kernel hacking, and reverse engineering
- Must have demonstrable experience participating in small teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven experience with vulnerability discovery and responsible disclosure
- Academic or professional consulting experience and background
- History of contributing to open source projects or attending relevant professional conferences
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant specialty
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Deja vu Security
Deja vu Security is a trusted provider of secure development and security advisory services to some of the world’s largest companies. We focus on helping clients build secure solutions. We work with our customers to rationalize the competing needs of your business and security and provide a full-range of security services. Seattle-based Deja vu Security was founded by a group of information security veterans with leadership experience at Microsoft, Amazon, and HP. Deja vu Security is a recognized industry leader in embedded device security, security fuzz testing, application security, and penetration testing. Customers engaging with Deja vu Security get a partner committed to help them realize their business goals. Join them and get the assurance that comes from working with a technically capable and innovative team of professionals who are leaders in their field.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.