Seeking Nuclear Medicine Tech!
Full-time, hours vary from 6:00am-4:00pm, 8 hour shifts, Monday-Friday, approx. 1 weekend per month, 7:00am-3:00pm, Call Required
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Baptist Health Floyd
Baptist Health Floyd's Diagnostic Imaging services include a multitude of state-of-the-art testing options for patients. The experienced staff and radiology specialists have always made patient care their top priority and are determined to create a comfortable, considerate atmosphere for every patient seeking testing. In this role, you will perform Performs nuclear medicine exams.
- Graduate of an AMA approved Radiology Technology Program, holding an Indiana Radiation Machine Operators Certificate or a graduate of an AMA approved Nuclear Medicine Program holding a registry in Nuclear Medicine.
- Minimum of two years experience in all phases of nuclear medicine imaging, or Associates Degree in Allied Health.
- Current knowledge of all nuclear medicine examinations.
- American Heart Association's BLS for Healthcare Providers required
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- Must be proficient in venipuncture, reading heart rhythms and other related clinical skills.