Project Support Specialist
- Manages the development and implementation of projects/programs to meet business process initiatives, process improvement, product launches, other strategies and objectives.
- Analyzes existing project management methods to promote effective operations through standardization, improvement, simplification, discontinuance, or other methods.
- Conducts risk assessments, facilitates communication across operational groups, and ensures compliance with the defined process and/or implementation.
Typical Training / Experience - HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience; 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility Dept/Org Scope & Impact
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $17.00 to $17.85 /hour
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Required)
- Data Entry: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Temporarily due to COVID-19