Are you collaborative and can adapt in an ever-changing, thriving environment? If you said yes, then check out our Knowledge Management Associate opening! The Consulting KM Associate will provide SharePoint system and project support to RSM internal client servers within Consulting. This includes providing support for ongoing system maintenance, assistance with training, system upgrades, reporting and operational adoption. The specialist will provide technical support for break/fix, as well as support on demand process questions from the users.
This role is responsible for coordinating Knowledge Management activities and initiatives from design to implementation using SharePoint Online. This person works closely with the KM Program Manager to carry out the necessary SharePoint tasks required by the Consulting Business.
- Provide SharePoint related product support to business users through the RSM Service
- Desk and direct contact; includes technical and process support.
- Compile various reports to help maintain effective content management and improved user adoption (search).
- Adhere to Enterprise KM governance, architecture and design policies and procedures.
- Assist and guide users in adherence to Consulting’s SharePoint governance including defined processes and procedures.
- Execute and complete assigned project tasks to provide quality plans, reports, training materials, and other assigned deliverables in a timely way during active projects.
- Perform regular maintenance to include (but not limited to):
- Work with subject matter experts, consistently revisiting and reviewing content to ensure business relevance.
- Monitor site usage and follow up on dormancy on a monthly basis.
- Monitor to ensure workflow and tasks are working correctly.
- Monitor and update term sets and metadata as needed.
- Maintain permissions.
- Schedule and assist with meetings, preparing presentations, and other communications to meet stakeholder and leadership needs specific to deliverable and audience
- Performs error identification, investigation and resolution – escalate to Consulting KM
- Program Manager and IT as needed.
- Assist the business with basic SharePoint webapps, workflow and form requests.
- Bachelor's degree in business technology or elated business field of study
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Understands basic principles of knowledge management
- Can work in a matrix reporting structure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think analytically to solve complex problems and issues required
- Strong communication skills for differing audiences and situations, including persuasion, facilitation and presentation skills; appropriately translates functional/technical language
- Holds self and others accountable for sharing knowledge and best practices
- Ability to travel on occasion to participate in firm or department meetings and training seminars.
- Proficiency experience using Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2016 and Office 365
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, OneNote
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.