Founded over 25 years ago, we are a nationwide design/build contractor with locations in the Midwest and South/South East US. We are one of the fastest growing privately owned companies in America, with over 4k design/build projects completed in the continental US.
We have worked hard the past 25 years and outperformed our customer's expectations as well as invested back into our amazing employees. We have tripled in size over the past 3 years, with a backlog of projects over the next 2 1/2 years, and most importantly - the way we do business remains unchanged.
We seek out extraordinary talent to join our team. If you are asked to work for us, it's due to the fact we see and believe in your abilities. You will be given responsibility right away that will allow you to grow and develop your skills faster than you would at most companies. Our clients expect a lot from us and we expect the same from you. In our world, hard work is rewarded!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Backlog of projects for the next 2 1/2 years with expected revenue in excess of $3B this year
2. Long Term employment opportunity with expected career growth and advancement
3. $25-$75k bonuses upon project completion (avg. 9 months) and end of year discretionary bonus, on top of many other great benefits (Ex: tuition reimbursement up to almost $30K for your children, 30 day sabbatical every 5 years, and many more!)
What You Will Be Doing
The Superintendents role is to manage day-to-day construction activities and supervise field personnel and subcontractors as required to successfully complete the project on schedule. The PS will be responsible for producing quality work that is consistent with the standards set forth in the projects contract plans and specification. Just as important, the PS is expected to administer good construction safety practices and continuously keep the site clean and orderly. The PS will report directly to the Project Manager.
- Traveling Lead Superintendent
- Exempt position
- Worksite location at construction jobsite trailer, or main offices, depending on company needs
- Reports to Project Manager & executive team members (VP of Construction, VP of Operations, CEO, etc)
- Works closely with Project Superintendent, jobsite staff, main office staff, vendors, clients, and engineers
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS (including but not limited to)
- Manage day-to-day activities to meet project milestones and ultimately meet or beat project completion date.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site
- Create short-interval look-ahead project schedules to ensure upcoming events are communicated, tracked and are being proactively attended to
- Manage and look ahead no less than 3 weeks to proactively identify issues that could lead to problems and facilitate a solution.
- Report all project delays to the Project Manager and propose solutions with minimum impact to the project schedule
- Maintain daily and weekly logs of construction progress
- Obtain and document all inspections and ensure quality of work prior to each inspection
- Maintain jobsite safety, health and cleanliness
- Verify all work is installed in a good workmanship level
- Daily inspection of construction site to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other applicable regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to produce constructability issues and plan coordination problems prior to beginning construction of the project.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, subcontractors, and clients
- Ensure project documentation and reports are complete
- Attend all necessary jobsite meetings, whether onsite or offsite
- Manage the punch lists and close out of the project
- Review all submittals and RFIs to ensure timely and accurate responses and execution
- Handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances and conflicts as required
What You Need for this Position
- At least 5 years experience in a lead superintendent role supervising a job site with a minimum of 100k sq ft.
- Willing to travel within the United States as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and project scheduling programs
What's In It for You
- Company Truck or Allowance
- Travel and Living Reimbursement
- Business and Travel Reimbursement
- $25-$75k bonus per project (typical project is 9 months)
- End of year discretionary bonus
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement for employees
- Scholarship reimbursement for employees children
- 401k plan
- Profit sharing
- Charitable contribution matching
- One week of paid leave to volunteer
- Paid 30-day sabbatical after every five years of employment
- And more...
So, if you are a Traveling Superintendent with tilt wall experience in the cold storage and/or warehouse space, and/or multifamily ground up experience looking for a long term opportunity, apply now! You can also e-mail your resume and/or project list directly to Luke.Holm@CyberCoders.com - we look forward to speaking with you.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.