Do you enjoy someone looking over your shoulder all day?
Do you enjoy working in the same place every day?
Then don't read any further because this job isn't for you!
If you want to enjoy open roads and be in control of your earning potential, work like a boss with WeConnect!
Enjoy the open roads and work like a boss in your traveling office.
Our Smart Home Technicians lead the Smart Home revolution! We're trained to offer personalized technology to customers while teaching them how to use and get the most out of the products they've purchased. And we don't stop there – high-speed internet and TV service solutions, appliance repair, and connected home technology are all the skills you can expect to master here at WeConnect.
WeConnect started out as a small company in Green Bay, Wisconsin and has grown to provide smart home services throughout all of Wisconsin and Michigan.
Come join the team of the Smartest Smart Home Technicians and help make Smart Home simple in your community.
Our smart home technicians are:
What we offer:
- High energy, resourcefulness, and ability to multi-task
- Intelligent and see opportunities to sell to every customer
- Achievers – sales technicians who are driven and focused on exceeding customer expectations with every single job
- Strong customer advocacy skills; friendly, approachable, communicative, knowledgeable, with a resilient work ethic and a high degree of integrity
- Willing to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings
- Able to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, crawl into small spaces, and work in all climates
- Able to drive with a valid non-probationary driver's license
As a Smart Home Technician, you will:
- Paid training, uniforms, and cutting edge tools.
- A company vehicle and fuel card.
- Independent & steady work year-round.
- Unparalleled opportunity - WeConnect invests in you and your career with our incredible paid training providing additional skillsets including appliance repair, on-site sales techniques, connected home technology, and cellular network maintenance.
- We have competitive wages, paid time off & benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and 401(k)
- Top earners are currently making 80k per year, by taking advantage of the incentives and commissions we offer
- Simplify the technological experience by educating customers on the products and services they've purchased
- Sell – technicians sell personalized products and solutions while earning valuable incentives
- Install/upgrade cutting edge technology – relocate power, place mounts, satellite dishes, televisions, routers, cameras, receivers, whole-home connectivity technology, and many more products/services
- Conduct site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception, and conduct in-home assessments to determine which personalized products and services would enhance the customer experience
Entry-level positions available and we offer paid training. Those with backgrounds in sales, retail, electrical, maintenance, repair, cable, military, and/or customer service experience are a plus.
If you're sick of the everyday ho-hum job, then take the chance on a new career and join the WeConnect team. Every day is a new adventure.