Pronto Insurance is one of the fastest growing general agencies in South Texas. Our first agency was founded in 1997 and the managing general agency operations commenced in 2005. Pronto has emerged in the insurance market through its captive agencies, independent agents, and franchise locations. Today Pronto has over 200 captive locations in Texas and recent expansion into California and Florida market. Our vision is to become the industry leader by making Pronto Insurance products a reality for all.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- A Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
- Represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market. Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Executing sales strategies and sales processes to meet sales targets.
- Recruiting, training, coaching and developing sales team.
- Developing new business and maximizing growth with existing business partners
- Achieving assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts
- Meeting assigned expectations for profitability
- Completing partner account plans that meet company standards
- Maintaining high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Manages staff, providing direction, setting goals, and ensuring that overall department goals are attained.
- Prospects and obtains new business.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 4 years channel sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Extensive travel required.
- P&C Insurance license required.
- Must have working knowledge of a variety of Microsoft Office computer software application to include word processing, excel spreadsheets, insurance database.
- Excellent bilingual communications skills in English and Spanish.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements
- Ability to execute high level sales volume and fee generation.
- Demonstrates strong motivation and team building skills.
- Ability to teach and coach others to exceed sales goals by mastering sales processes.
- Effectively presents information and responds to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher’s Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.