Primitive Logic is a San Francisco based technology and business consulting firm. We were founded 35 years ago and have worked with a variety of organizations ranging from many start-ups to most Fortune 100 companies. We specialize in data, development, architecture and system integrations.
We are looking for an experienced Senior developer with very strong Java coding experience and at least 5 years hands-on development. You will be developing solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. This will include design, development and deployment. You will be working in a start-up that is a spin-off from a parent company and helping to develop this spin-off into it's own successful company. The company is in the financial realm.
- The team is distributed across North America but the work is 90% onsite in San Francisco, CA
- Majority of team members are in Richmond, VA and San Francisco, CA
- Agile 2 week sprints
- A chance to work in Kotlin
- Daily 10am pacific time stand-up meetings
- The front end is React (in TypeScript)
- This is an approximately 9 month project, likely to go longer, and the role can be both contract or permanent role based on our conversations and your preference.
- Java and Spring Boot development
- Test-driven development
- Helping to break out a monolithic application into a microservices architecture application and developing new product applications and offerings for customers
- Working in a cloud infrastructure environment like AWS
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure such as Heroku and AWS
- Spring and Spring Boot
Nice to Have Skills:
- Financial services experience
- Microservices experience
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $70.00 to $100.00 /hour