$2,000 Sign on bonus!
Find what calls to you at Elmcroft by Eclipse Senior Living. Let us enrich your life.
Elmcroft is dedicated to enriching the lives of the individuals who live and work with us by responding to their unique needs and universal desire for dignity and respect. Our Associates find fulfillment in making the lives of our Residents better as we strive to improve daily.
The LPN provides nursing support, as directed by the Community Nurse Manager, to all nursing associates and Residents.
Directly supervises all associates of the nursing department while on shift, with final supervisory authority resting with the Resident Services Director.
Responsibilities include interviewing, and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; participating in the performance appraisal process, rewarding and disciplining associate; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Administers and/or supervises the self-administration of medications.
- Obtains and records Residents vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration), weight, food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Counsels residents in identifying and resolving social or other problems.
- Schedules doctor’s appointments based on the needs of the resident
- Talk to physician’s offices and doctors as needed to take phone orders or change orders for a resident.
- Attends all training and conferences as required to stay abreast of changes in the nursing profession as well as to maintain appropriate CEUs for license.
- Assures all caregiver duties are performed as assigned and documented appropriately.
- Participates in the Care Planning process as assigned.
- Assists in the oversight of appropriate training for all nursing staff to assure requirements for state regulations are met, as assigned by supervisor.
- Education: A minimum of a one-year certificate from an accredited college or technical school; three to six months related experience or training
- LPN license required.
Let us enrich your life while you enrich the lives of our beloved residents!
Job Type: Full-time
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Signing bonus