Come Make a Difference!!!!!!!!!!
Circle the City is currently seeking a Mid-Level, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner that can provide high quality holistic health care as an integral part of a dynamic interdisciplinary team. Care is provided in multiple settings which may include the innovative 50-bed Medical Respite Center, the Parsons Family Health Center, the mobile medical unit, and street outreach sites.
This position will support the Downtown Medical Respite Center working 4 hour shifts 5 days per week.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing patient health by interviewing patients, performing examinations, obtaining, updating and studying medical histories.
- Collaborating and consulting with physicians as needed in the provision of care and the formulation of treatment plans
- Determining abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, and laboratory studies; interpreting test results.
- Instructing and counseling patients by describing therapeutic regimens; promotes wellness and health maintenance.
- Documenting patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Providing continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans and care transitions.
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protecting patients and employees by adhering to infection control policies and procedures.
- Complying with federal, state, and local legal professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Ability to work as a collaborative member of the healthcare team
- Licensed to practice as a Physician Assistant in the state of Arizona, or licensed as a Registered Nurse with an Advanced Practice credential by the Arizona Board of Nursing,
- Certified by the NCCPA or the AANP
- Minimum of three years’ experience in either Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine settings
- Experience in working with under-served populations highly desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer. All resumes will be reviewed for education and experience. Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
- nurse practitioner: 2 years (Required)