Job Type: Temp-to-Hire Position
- Receiving merchandise including sorting, counting, folding and quality control.
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Check items picked for accuracy and quality, ensuring correct manufacturer, size, color, style quantities, and defects.
- Process all return to stock merchandise
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Graduate or (GED) equivalent preferred
- Ability to lift or move heavy products (50+ lbs)
- Experience in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system – packing slips, invoices, pick tickets etc.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify the product by size, type, style, color and/or product code.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Accurate basic math, reading and writing skills required.
- Flexible with work schedule and ability to work overtime to meet business demands.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary