Overall Purpose of Job:
The Director, Partnerships willbe responsible for leveraging vision and innovation to identify a focused setof highly strategic global key channel and partner accounts. Once accounts are identified, this role willestablish and manage key strategic partnerships with technology companies inthe legal sector.
This person will support the Law Department Consulting andSales organizations by aligning business and technology plans ensuring theright solutions are assessed, developed and deployed to meet client needs.
The ideal candidate will have deep subject matter expertise incutting-edge industry tools and passion for researching and driving market trends. As part of the Law Department Consultingteam, this person will seek to drive a team culture that exemplifiesentrepreneurship, collaboration and professional development.
- BA/BS required, MBA, JD or other relevant advanced degreepreferred
- Minimum 8 years’ experience, including at least 5 years’experience managing channel partnerships
- Recognized as an industry leader with a strong marketpresence
- Mastery of process analytics and design with relatedoperational experience
- Tech savvy, with strong knowledge of relevant industryplatforms and tools, plus a strong network
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills with theability and credibility to foster client trust and buy-in
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail anddemonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Team player with proven ability to work collaboratively bothinternally and externally
- Experience managing and mentoring junior team members
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- Contribute to development of the strategic direction and businessmodel for UnitedLex’s Legal Business Solutions practice
- Establish and implement process, criteria, and controls forselection, management and performance of channel partners
- Strengthen currentchannel partner relationships and actively work to build and manage newstrategic partners
- Develop new approaches for leveraging channel partnerships toincrease the effectiveness of consulting services, maximizing the benefit to UnitedLexand our clients
- Enhance UnitedLex brand recognition and reputation via marketawareness activities, including speaking opportunities, white papers andarticles
- Identify opportunities to integrate and leverage breadth of technologyservices, both proprietary and third party, into delivery of LBS consulting
- Drive development of new business and the expansion of existing channelaccounts
- Provide leadership on channel partnerships and manage day-to-dayinteractions. Ensure the quality of third party deliverables meet UnitedLexstandards and client expectations.
- Maintain knowledge of cutting-edge industry tools and trends inmatter management, records management, contracts software, e-billing, documentmanagement.
- Overseethe deployment of new technology and process within client organizationsensuring channel partner delivery is meeting team and client needs.
- Manageand develop Analyst and Manager-level team members; foster an environment ofcontinuous learning and development.
- UnitedLexis committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability ofall the physical and electronic information assets throughout the organization.Consistent with the UnitedLex ISMS policy and the ISO 27001 standard, everyemployee is responsible for complying with UnitedLex information securitypolicies and reporting all security concerns, weaknesses and breaches.
UnitedLex is the leading enterprise legalservices provider that drives digital transformation throughout the corporatelegal ecosystem. UnitedLex was founded in 2006 with a singular mission toimprove the performance of leading corporations, law firms, and academicinstitutions. Since then, more than 2,700 attorneys, engineers, and consultantsacross four continents have deployed innovative solutions that deliverunparalleled business impact resulting in risk mitigation, efficiencyimprovements, and cost optimization for clients around the world.
As a fast-growing company, we are committed tohiring talented individuals, providing a great workplace culture, continuouslydeveloping our employees, and providing interesting, challenging, andinnovative work. Our global platform is the perfect place forhard-working, forward-thinking professionals from all walks of life to nurtureand grow careers.
UnitedLex understands andsupports our employees in having a healthy and wholelife. With that in mind, we are committed to providing a holistic and competitive benefit package to our employees. Full-time UnitedLex employees enjoy access toa variety of insurance plans designed to meetthe needs of individuals at all points of life. Our employees are eligible for many company-paidbenefits including short- and long-term disability, group term life, and familyleave. We also offer a variety of supplemental plans and programs, including a401(k) Profit Sharing plan which includes a company match.
Job Type: Full-time
- Channel Partnerships: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan