Autism Support Staff
The following practitioners each is permitted to practice independently within his or her scope of
practice under Title VIII of the Education Law and in any setting permissible under State law:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA)
- Licensed clinical social workers (LCSWs)
- Licensed marriage and family therapists (LMFT)
- Licensed creative arts therapists; (LCAT)
- Licensed mental health counselors (LMHC)
- Licensed master social workers (LMSWs) under the supervision of
- Licensed clinical social workers (LCSWs), licensed psychologists, or psychiatrists.
- Certified School Psychologist
At least 5 years conducting independent ABA therapy in the field, conducing developmental
assessments, using ABLLS, VB-MAPP, and creating program book, progress monitoring.
At least 2 years supervising case load of clinicians while developing the clinicians.
Keen understanding of professionalism and empathy for families and integrity.
Licensed Autism Support Staff are responsible for oversight of ABA/Autism Support Therapists, RBT’s
and paraprofessionals. They are responsible for assessments, treatment development and planning, and
oversight of progress monitoring. Licensed Autism Support staff will oversee that programs are
implemented with fidelity across home-based and center-based programming. They will ensure that data
collection and session notes are adequate. They will oversee a caseload of supervises and provide
supervision weekly while monitoring the progress of all clinicians to ensure they are making adequate
gains and that all clients are receiving services that will foster development in every aspect of their lives.
Looking to make a difference in a child/person's life with autism?
Giving Hope is a leading provider of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children and adults on
the autism spectrum from birth throughout the entire lifespan. We offer expert treatment, innovative
techniques, and compassionate, person and child-centered care, scheduled at the families’
convenience. Our services are offered with integrity and empathetic driven staff. We provide services
throughout the state of New York in person, family support service nationally and internationally.
We are currently hiring ABA Therapists (RBT's) that are looking to use their training and skills to make a
difference in a child's life.
Additionally, professional development and ongoing supervision in the emerging field of ABA is available,
amounting to a rewarding experience helping children, teens, adults and families reach their full potential.
Giving Hope, LLC. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Black-owned organization
- Women-led organization
- Diversity and inclusion training or programs
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Internship
Pay: $11.00 - $75.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
All students and staff should wear masks.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mount Vernon, NY 10550: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- English , Spanish (Preferred)