Along with your smile, energy & reliable set of wheels here's the rest of the items we require:
- An active Drivers license and you shown as an approved driver on vehicle insurance. If you're not on the insurance card no issue, just get the insurance declaration page showing you as an insured driver on the policy.
- A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you. Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance, and reliable vehicle & must be at least 18 years old.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke – treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a walletfull of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- A keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all the shortcuts you'll learn!
- Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform shirt, hat & nametag. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it!!!
- Apply to jobs.dominos.com! (:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
To keep our delivery drivers safe we are doing contactless deliveries.