Harbor Cove Memory Care is seeking Resident Care Team Members for personal care-related roles on all shifts for part time placement. At Harbor Cove Memory Care, our Resident Care Team Members are responsible for delivering high quality resident care and support in a high-quality, cutting edge Assisted Living and Memory Care Community.
- Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment are keys to success
- High School diploma/GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident’s best interest
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding
- Competent in organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Navion Senior Living maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Navion Senior Living are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
ABOUT NAVION SENIOR LIVING
Harbor Cove Memory Care , a subsidiary of Navion Senior Living, is a locally owned and operated senior housing company whose leaders have 85+ years of senior housing management experience across the state of North Carolina. Navion Senior Living’s principals are leaders in the senior housing industry and have a reputation for providing high-quality care to residents in a growth-oriented and familial work environment. We believe that team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
At Navion Senior Living, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
-Global Mission: To Enrich & Celebrate the Lives of our Residents, Families and Team Members
-Resident Mission: To improve the physical and spiritual wellness of each resident
-Community Mission: To share the rich legacy of our residents lives through on-going inter-generational programs
-Team Member Mission: To offer rewarding career opportunities to every Team Member in an environment based on respect, openness and a cooperative spirit
-Economic Mission: To excel in all aspects of our business so we can continue to fulfill our commitment to our team members, our resident and our communities
SALARY & BENEFITS
Salary commensurate with experience. Navion Senior Living provides one of the senior housing industry’s most generous benefits packages and invests heavily in the growth of each employee.
Relevant Job Titles:
PCA / Personal Care Aide Aid
RCA / Resident Care Aide Aid
CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant Aide
Job Type: Part-time
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)