Account Executive, Info/Cyber Security
K logix - Greater Boston- New England
K logix is growing and we are looking for a dynamic and tenacious Account Executive who is passionate about selling cutting edge, strategic information security solutions and services to CISOs and security leaders.
Candidates must have 3+ years in Info Security or Tech sales to Executive and C-level customers.
Overview: K logix is a leading Boston based Information Security Company founded in 2001, we have 500+ customers across all verticals. Our mission is to help our clients build confident Information Security programs that align to business goals. We provide security consulting, technology solutions and integration services to enterprise companies.
Join K logix’s growing New England Account Executive Team and become a part of our close-knit, flat structure organization.
In addition to competitive benefits and base salary, we also offer industry-best commission with no caps, you are in control of your earning potential!
The Account Executive plays an essential role to our continued expansion in the New England market. She/he will be responsible for developing and cultivating new business in many different verticals. Our next team leader possesses high ethical and professional standards, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to persuasively tell the K logix’s story, leveraging all resources that K logix offers.
The ideal candidates has the following qualities:
- Confident- K logix is the leader in its industry, we are looking for a candidate that knows she/he is a leader in their field
- Tenacious- This position will work away from the K logix team, the ideal candidate will be able to keep her business moving forward with mostly remote support from the Boston based team.
- Results Oriented- We are looking for an individual who is motivated by the idea of growing and developing her/his territory and takes pride in her/his results and in adding value to our organization
- Entrepreneurial Drive- Motivated to maximize her/his uncapped revenue potential.Takes ownership of her/his own future and committed to K logix future and mission.
- Reliable- Do what they say they will do in a timely fashion, no excuses
Candidates must be well versed in Technology and/or or Info Security and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, energetic and results driven environment that is centered on security service and technology product based selling.
- Achieve or exceed sales goals
- Must be results-driven and capable of delivering consistent new business and grow existing business
- Attend industry events and build executive level relationships
- Collaborate with K logix’s Marketing Director in creating prospect and current client engagement events that generate leads and deepen current relationships
- Partners with inside sales team by following up on opportunities and closing new business
- Be able to travel to client sites in New England to persuasive and concisely present K logix’s materials and conduct solutions demonstrations
- Track all sales activities in Salesforce.com
- Performs other duties as required to fulfill this role
- 3+ years in a outside tech sales capacity (1+ years in Information Security preferred)
- Established relationships with relevant target accounts in New England
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and true passion for selling and for the art of persuasion
- Relationship builder with large Executive level network
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: verbal and written
- Experience in growing book of business and nurturing current relationships
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals
- Superior organization, planning, time management, follow-up and forecasting skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM tool
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- As required ito achieve sales performance targets
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
- Business to Business Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Full Sales Cycle in Tech Info/Cyber Security: 3 years (Required)