Recently recognized as a JUST 100 company, our client has an opening for a Corporate Recruiter to work onsite in Seattle, WA. This is initially a 12 month contract position and it has the potential to extend well beyond that.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 500 company with around $11.0 billion in assets. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Our client is undergoing a global transformation and the Corporate Recruiter is vital to this change. This is a proven talent advisor for the business and will be responsible for the full cycle recruitment process for direct hire openings. This position is key to delivering the high level talent that is required to transform a global organization.
Accountabilities of the role:
- Full cycle recruitment for full time employees
- Ability to recruit for a variety of departments and disciplines
- Create and deliver presentations of qualified candidates to senior level leaders
- In-depth knowledge of the job market
- Ability to source and screen qualified candidates in a timely manner
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Utilization of recruitment tools and applicant tracking systems
- Provides accurate weekly status reports
This is a proven recruiter. They are someone that has the ability to proactively source, screen and present top talent in the market. The successful candidate will be able to manage, prioritize and drive multiple recruitment engagements on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate would possess:
We offer benefits for purchase that include:
- 5 years of experience working in a recruiter capacity
- Excellent listening, probing, communication and customer relations skills
- Ability to document and present recruiting updates with senior leadership
- Self-starter, with capability to take a leadership role in driving activities through others
- Effective communications skills, strong business acumen
- Able to maintain confidentiality in all assignments and tasks
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to work with initiative and drive
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks to complete job functions in an orderly and efficient manner within stringent deadlines
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 557839