Newark, NJ 07101
Our client is seeking Child Study Team Professionals.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
- School Social Workers
- Certified School Psychologists
- Speech Language Pathologists
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Minimum of a Master's Degree
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in the Child Study field
- NJ State Certifications Required
- Experience treating you adult populations
- Background check: prior to starting
- School based experience with Administrative Codes, Rules and Regulations
- Experience with Time Management, Deadlines, Diverse School Settings
- Masters Degree
- Familiar with evaluations, therapy, and case management
- Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for educational and behavioral-health.
- Compensation processed weekly
- Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
- Ability to grow professionally
- Access to a broad array of client opportunities
- DTG is placing for all counties throughout New Jersey!
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Child Study Team Professional
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group North Jersey, Inc.
Contract Submit Edu NJ
One Woodbridge Center, Suite 512, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.