From the very beginning, we've known these solutions would never have happened without the customer-focused people who make up our company. HME has a team environment with a culture of collaboration, learning, and growth. With subsidiaries located in California, Georgia, Missouri, Canada, UK and China, companies around the world depend on HME for clear, reliable communication solutions. From setting the standard for drive-thru headsets and timer systems in the quick service restaurant (QSR) industry to developing professional audio equipment used in the Olympic Games, HME strives to create the newest, most innovative products on the market while providing quality care and attention to its customers. Come join our team!
HME is currently recruiting for a Janitor to maintain a clean and sanitary work environment. This is a temporary, two week assignment, with an anticipated start date of June, 25th 2018. The hours/days for this position will be as follows: Monday-Friday from 5:30am - 2:00pm with Saturday and Sunday off.
What you will do in this position:
What you need to succeed in this position:
- Provides general housecleaning duties in accordance with the approved schedule.
- Cleans, disinfects, and resupplies restrooms.
- Removes litter, waste paper, and broken down boxes from buildings, disposing of waste in proper dumpsters (i.e. recyclable, non-recyclable.
- Vacuums carpeted floors and performs high and low dusting.
- Maintains cleanliness of carpeted and tiled floors.
- Wet mops tile floors and performs spot-cleaning, as needed
- Provides general maintenance and secures storage/supply rooms.
- Escorts cleaning suppliers making deliveries.
- Assists with construction, moving of furniture and shelving, and replacement of light bulbs/ballasts as assigned.
- Keeps track of ladders, vacuums, page, and other equipment used within scope of job
- Knowledge of and safe use of all cleaning chemicals and equipment.
- Average mechanical aptitude.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and may occasionally be exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, outdoor weather conditions, risk of electric shock, and vibration.
HME is committed to building a company where highly talented, challenge-hungry people thrive. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow, while making a real contribution to our product. Our benefits package includes tuition reimbursement; 3 weeks paid vacation your first year, paid holidays, medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance and 401K contributions.
Please apply online for immediate consideration