A fantastic opportunity is available for an R&D Assistant to join our Research & Development team
The role is available at R&D assistant level. The role is to provide ongoing R&D support to the RB portfolio of vitamins, mineral & supplements, medicinal products and medical devices.
- R&D support to a designated range of RB products, enabling defence, revenue growth and compliance of the brands.
- To interface with key partners and stakeholders (Supply, regulatory, local and global marketing, Category R&D) on a daily basis.
- Working with 3rd parties as needed to progress projects.
Is this You?
- Contribute to project leadership for key projects, ensuring that these are executed to the standards required for vitamins, monograph drugs, registered products and medical devices.
- Contribute to project work ensuring all required formulation, feasibility work, analysis, validation, stability testing, industrial trials and dossier preparation are performed on time and to the required standards.
- Support the team with respect to required activities that support operations in shared laboratories (maintenance activities, audit preparations, etc.)
- Educated to Degree level (Food Science, Chemistry, chemical engineering or other degree)
- Minimum 1-year R&D experience with a proven track record of delivery.
- Experience of working in a Healthcare or VMS environment is desirable.
- Experience with prioritization, problem solving and resource planning
- In line with RB core values, the candidate will be achievement focussed and able to work in a direct and often pressurised environment. Entrepreneurial skills in terms of innovation and problem solving are key along with tenacity, tough-mindedness and ability to influence and demonstrate strong team working abilities and commitment
- Strong leadership, influencing, motivational and interpersonal skills
- Capable of building strong working relationships and motivating teams to deliver outstanding results.
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to anticipate, plan and realise significant projects involving multiple technical and scientific hurdles.
- Ability to perform solid thinking into action (a thinker and an achiever)
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Appetite for exploring new and previously uncharted territories
- Openness to change and ability to think out of the box
- RB is a global business, candidates should be open to relocate internationally for career development and challenge
- The business language in RB is English, therefore fluency in English is essential and fluency in local languages advantageous
- Flexible to travel, if required
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks’ vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.