We are looking for a MARKETING & INDIRECT SOURCING PROCUREMENT MANAGERto join our team in SAN FRANCISCO. Not only is our technology helping people and companies around the world every day to make better-informed plans and decisions, we are also on a journey to improve the processes for sourcing across the entire organization with innovation, speed, and collaboration. You will be an integral part in supporting sourcing categories as well as partnering with various departments (Marketing, HR, Workplaces) to define and execute a sourcing strategy, lead negotiations, and ensure cross-functional partnership.
In the heart of the eclectic SOMA district, you can feel the excitement and energy of what we do at Anaplan when you step into our San Francisco office. There are open floor plans, fully stocked kitchens, and great collaboration spaces, and we focus on making sure that you have everything you need to work well from the right lighting to the latest technology. When it's time for the team to play together, we visit with our neighbors at a Giants game or a local pub's happy hour.Come see for yourself what a collaborative and exciting place to work looks like.
Please note :
This is a 6 months contract for hire role; starting immediately
What you'll be doing:
More about the role:
- Collaborate and develop strategic relationships with the business, vendors, and cross-functional teams to support unified goals and influence change
- Conduct spend analytics to identify areas of opportunity for streamlining and consolidation of spend
- Develop sourcing strategies to support cross-functional team objectives
- Support all aspects of the strategic sourcing process, including RFx, vendor evaluations, and commercial negotiations
- Provide input for areas of opportunity and make recommendations where applicable for projects, departments, or across the company for process improvements and efficiencies
- Drive cost reduction solutions
- Liaise between internal stakeholders, suppliers, legal, and security/IT teams to support projects from developing the strategy to executing a contract
- Ensure compliance to tactical procurement and accounting standards
- Communicate proactively with internal and external stakeholders
- Utilize benchmarks and experience to find opportunities to optimize cost and improve service
- Maintain supplier relationships with key players, monitor performance against Service Level Agreements and business expectations, and manage any remediation as required
You will need
More about you:
- Experience in leading multiple projects from ideation to completion
- Background developing and implementing category strategies and taking a leadership role in advising on sourcing aspects of the Marketing, HR, and Workplace Services categories for Anaplan's global locations
- Proven track record to drive cost savings and actively seek to improve value to organization
- Experience with financial analysis to support business decisions and negotiations that optimize the value for Anaplan
- Proactive with developing strategies and partnering with stakeholders to implement and manage strategic initiatives
- Energized by working in a fast-pace and ever-evolving environment
- Ability to lead strategic and tactical projects while prioritizing to meet the needs of stakeholders
- Negotiating successfully with suppliers and with internal stakeholders while maintaining positive relationships
- Developing comparative recommendations for vendor selection to support selection and negotiations
- Experience developing optimization recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Strong experience planning and leading negotiations for prices, business contract terms,
- Expertise developing and negotiating statements of work to protect Anaplan's interests in a fair and reasonable fashion
- Comprehensive understanding of contractual terms and the ability to negotiate contracts
- Effective interpersonal skills to support executive-level partners including presenting and facilitating meetings
- Strong analytical, financial, strategic, problem-solving, and risk-assessment skills
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills
- Natural leader with a positive attitude, desire to improve the status quo, and hunger to learn
What we offer:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of procurement, strategic sourcing, or consulting experience
- Sourcing category expertise
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Regular agile meetups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- Flexible working, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen and plenty of parties & events
- A range of sports, health and wellbeing initiatives
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice.
- The chance to contribute and evolve a company with a valuation over $1.4 billion
Do you align with Anaplan's Values?
We share fearlessly for the greater good
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers ( http://www.anaplan.com/about/careers/ )
We're building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We're addressing a $100B/year ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbra5fNyhG4 ) problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems. Anaplan's Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time.
With 900+ customers ( https://www.anaplan.com/customers/ ) and 175+ partners globally, Anaplan's platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business.
Learn about our history ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=h_k1OEmIpOk&app=desktop ), see our recognitions and achievements ( https://www.anaplan.com/about/recognition/ ), and take a look at what it's like to work at Anaplan.
Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/anaplan/ )
Twitter ( https://twitter.com/anaplan )
Instagram ( http://instagram.com/anaplanning/ )
YouTube ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGyXlJXS6nEb21Om_17f4pg )
CAN'T FIND THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU? NEW OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPENING UP DAILY:
ANAPLAN.COM/CAREERS ( http://www.anaplan.com/about/careers/ )