Job Title: Administrative Assistant - Quality Department
Working Location: PENNSYLVANIA, CENTER VALLEY OR MINNESOTA, BROOKLYN PARK
Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the Field Corrective Action Team to assist in the timely execution of Field Corrective Actions and Recalls. The Administrator will work in the preparation of customer letters and materials needed to communicate product recalls. The role requires a detailed oriented professional with strong written and verbal communications skills able to work efficiently and effectively under tight timelines. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is preferred.
* By using tools, including MS Word and Excel, support the preparation of customer communication and associated collateral such as customer mailing lists and letters.
* Work with external vendors for mailing and troubleshoot deliveries.
* Data entry and reconciliation of customer responses (email, website, databases, etc.) using tools such as MS
Office and other Olympus software such as SalesForce.
* Respond to and triage incoming customer responses. Escalate and relay messages to appropriate support teams (i.e. customer service, service, etc.).
* Maintain good documentation of records for audit preparedness.
* Provide additional administrative support as required to assist in the completion of field actions.
* High school degree or equivalent required.
* Minimum 5 years of work experience in roles involving written business communication and record retention.
* Work experience in a regulated industry or quality management system preferred.
* Proficient with standard functions in Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Teams, etc.).
* Demonstrated strength in business communication, particularly written communication.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus requires all new hires to be “fully vaccinated” against COVID-19, as defined by the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention (CDC), on or before their first day of work. Individuals who have been offered employment who have a disability, medical condition, or sincerely-held religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated against COVID-19 are required to request and be granted a reasonable accommodation prior to their first day of work. https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com/xi/ui/rcmcommon/pages/jobReqPrintPreview.xhtml?drawButtons=true&jobID=5860&isExternal=true… 1/2
3/17/23, 11:59 AM Job Description Print Preview
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years, Olympus has focused on making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease, furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and capturing images of the world.
Olympus’ Medical business uses innovative capabilities in medical technology, therapeutic intervention, and precision manufacturing to help healthcare professionals deliver diagnostic, therapeutic, and minimally invasive procedures to improve clinical outcomes, reduce overall costs, and enhance the quality of life for patients.
Olympus’ Medical portfolio includes endoscopes, laparoscopes, and video imaging systems, as well as surgical energy devices, system integration solutions, medical services, and a wide range of endotherapy instruments for endoscopic and therapeutic applications. For more information, visit www.olympus-global.com.
Olympus…True To You. True To Society. True To LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental) and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or service in the uniformed services, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Posting Notes: || United States (US) || Pennsylvania (US-PA) || Center Valley || https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com/xi/ui/rcmcommon/pages/jobReqPrintPreview.xhtml?drawButtons=true&jobID=5860&isExternal=true… 2/2
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Center Valley, PA 18034: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Administrative: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Center Valley, PA 18034