Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the S&OP Process in thesite. The key responsibility is the development of a 12 to 18-month forecastaligned to the sites POR commitment; including shipment, inventory andbookings. The POR linkage is assured through the management of the 4 – stepS&OP process, which includes customer demand analysis, demand review, supplyplanning and site leadership confirmation. The critical KPI’s being attainment of Shipment $/units, Bookings $,RDSL and Inventory $/ITO.
- The incumbent requires stronganalytical skills whilst being an independent thinker and willing to challengeand question various functions within the site organization.
- Supervises planning team that executes,supports and communicates with the configuration center team to achieveproduction schedule in order to meet customer expectations.
- Develop and maintain Forecast,master schedule and procurement plan based on history, seasonality and salesopportunities.
- Review and update forecast,production schedules and material requirements.
- Ability to interpret forecast into production/purchasing plan forbetter material management and utilization of working capital/inventoryinvestment throughout the configuration center.
- Tracks and updates materials schedules,expedites as required to prevent schedule slippage, and advises ConfigurationCenter Manager of deviations from materials plans and forecasts.
- Design and implement short term andlong-term inventory plans that meet and/or exceed business targets, including improvedproductivity, quality, safety, cost and efficiency of operations.
- Coordinate and plan materialsrequirements for new product introductions, including review of new BOM’s andcut-in dates for build verification and production units.
- Manage the purchasing team that creates,issues, maintains and expedites purchase orders for the configuration center.These may be direct/indirect material (raw material, components, finishedgoods, supplies, services or other materials).
- Participate and/or Lead Kaizen eventsregarding inventory management. Employ lean concepts and techniquesto improve days on hand.
- Coordinate with Global EmersonManufacturing locations and/or vendor base to execute project order customerschedules.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Will performall duties using required safety guidelines including wearing appropriate,personal protective equipment i.e., safety glasses with side shields, steeltoed safety shoes and hearing protection while in production facility asrequired.