About All Star Driver Education
All Star Driver Education is a leader in driver education and has trained over 200,000 students. We prepare teens and new drivers for the road ahead with an engaging and proprietary curriculum. Our motto is "Safety First, and Fun Every Day," and if you are interested in working with us as a driver education instructor, we'd love for you to join us!
We're growing rapidly, and are looking to hire driver education instructors who are already state-certified in the state of Ohio.
We offer more hours, the best pay in the industry, flexible schedules ... and a $1500 signing bonus for already certified instructors!
Interested? Please email at recruit @ allstarde.com or call 734-526-3462..
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Driver's License (Required)
- Driver's Education Instructor's License (Required)
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place