- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Business Analysis
Bradsby Group has partnered with a client to identify a Senior Financial Analyst. As a direct report to the company’s Director of Financial Planning & Analysis and indirect report to the Chief Development Officer, this position will be responsible for supporting the financial analytics of the company, the corporate valuation model, as well as growth initiatives including mergers and acquisitions.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct research, valuation analysis, and due diligence. Assist with the creation of strategic presentations / recommendations, acquisition term sheets and contract negotiations.
- Analysis of new investment opportunities (both within and outside of current operating footprint) and related valuation modeling, allowing review of varying development scenarios and outcomes
- Update and maintain the Corporate Valuation model (including integrated balance sheet and cash flow forecasts), developing accurate, intuitive, and flexible models in Excel using DCF and Comparable analyses
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA in Finance preferred. Experience within the Investment Banking industry is extremely helpful
- Five years of finance or business analysis experience including the development of advanced integrated financial models
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Strong competencies in corporate valuation techniques, financial modeling, forecasting, and business development.
- Ability to navigate all portions of a Company’s financial statements, including balance sheet and statement of cash flow
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 6 years (Preferred)