On site Hardware Field support of QIAGEN and Partner instruments.
- Install, maintain, troubleshooting & repair and support instruments on all levels HW and SW.
- Maintain and develop positive relationships with customers and references.
- Assist in Meeting/exceeding sales targets and related KPI's in relation to maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately, in a timely fashion and in lines with any regulatory requirements. Utilize relevant databases to input and provide information to the organization.
- Positively represent QIAGEN in front of the customer, be a good example.
- Bachelor's Degree in science; Medical Technology, Engineering, Automation.
- 3-5 Years of relevant work experience in a laboratory environment, field service or technical call center.
- Good written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Extensive travel required (85%).
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel, national and internationally.
- Availability to work shifts during the day, night and/or weekend if required.
- Ability to lift ~50lb or 25kgs.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.