Join the QSR industry's most iconic and global brand as a restaurant general manager and make the opportunity work for you. You'll work with a restaurant team to keep the restaurant operating efficiently and effectively by focusing on Quality, Service and Cleanliness to ensure our guests experience delicious food and feel-good moments at every visit.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- People Grower and Teamwork: A great restaurant is determined by its people. The restaurant general manager is the heart of the restaurant and a critical team player that works to foster an environment of well-trained and high performing employees who work together to maintain a positive culture.
- Customer-Obsessed: Demonstrates a "can do" attitude in all aspects of customer satisfaction, friendliness, accuracy and fast service to help grow sales and guest counts in the restaurant, drive-thru and other points of order & pay.
- Excellence in Restaurant Operations: Adheres to restaurant's standards of Quality, Service and Cleanliness by ensuring team is held accountable for following daily routines, including but not limited to food safety & quality, inventory management, staff scheduling and profitability of sales and transactions.
- Results Driven: Leverages people, processes and restaurant experience to motivate and inspire employees to perform at their highest level to get results.
- Decision-Making and Leadership Skills: Makes sound decisions that positively impact the restaurant's performance, including employee performance and behaviors, customer recovery and leading by example.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manages department/shift managers while providing coaching on best practices, workplace safety and training & development opportunities.
- Oversees the opening and closing of 24-hour restaurant by effectively managing labor (staff scheduling) and food costs.
- Adheres to food safety practices and follows through using daily checklists and protocols to ensure compliance.
- Monitors weekly and monthly food inventory levels to ensure adequate supply based on recommended units.
- Oversees proper execution of POP and merchandising inside/outside restaurant, including local store marketing efforts.
- Responsible for primary restaurant technologies: POS, cashless payment systems and other order & pay options.
- Follows through on actions from restaurant experience visits to ensure Quality, Service and Cleanliness standards are exceeded.
- Encourages restaurant team to adhere to uniform policy, professional grooming and exceptional hospitality.
- Competitive salary with bonus/incentives plan and future growth opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Pay for performance awards & programs
- World-class training and on-going e-learning
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, college tuition assistance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,000.00 to $57,000.00 /year
- Restaurant Management: 3 years