Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE:
GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
- Works with multi-media sales representatives and/or directly with customers to quote, plan and fulfill direct mail campaigns
- Works with procurement team to select and manage vendors and to estimate costs for all services required for direct mail campaigns. This includes working with multiple vendors and providers on print and lettershop costs, working with freelancers on creative costs, accurately estimating postage rates and finding the most cost-efficient way to deliver
- Develops and procures mailing lists that best represent the client’s target audience through various sources such as in-house data analyst, list vendor, client files and trade files
- Develop and maintain schedules, ensuring that project milestones are met, adhering to approved budgets
- Works with freelancers and client to develop creative for direct mail projects
- Work with client and vendors to ensure that all job requirements, quality expectations, artwork availability and delivery dates are clearly identified and achieved
- Tracks and documents all costs associated with a campaign to facilitate the billing process
- Manage a high volume of complex projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- 2-5 years of experience with print and direct mail
- Required knowledge, understanding, experience and proficiency that spans across all aspects of direct mail, including printing, lettershop operations, postal regulations and the USPS DMM
- Extensive pre-press and printing knowledge, including variable data printing
- Highly organized and detail-oriented multi-tasker who can seamlessly manage multiple campaigns
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, Excel and Word
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.