Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Marketing Assistant
responsible for the specific duties which will include:
Specific Requirements for the position include
- Providing in-office agent property and real estate business marketing support
- Includes advertising, social media and digital strategies
- New agent affiliation and ongoing marketing product and program education
- Presenting and promoting marketing at sales meetings
- Hosting regular small group in-office education sessions on resources
- Maintaining office social media, assisting with branch marketing as applicable
- General marketing duties as assigned
- Demonstrating the value of marketing capabilities and actively leading by example
- Attending all regularly scheduled Marketing Coordinator trainings, and completing all Marketing Coordinator continued education plans established
- 2-3 years or more of customer service and administrative experience
- Prior real estate experience preferred
- Needs to be engaging, a multi-tasker, service-oriented, for a high producing sales office while working directly with a wide variety of agents. Duties include a combination of Office Coordinator (i.e. checking on supplies) as well as a Marketing Coordinator.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!