TMAC Direct is a Pharmaceutical executive search firm, with a specific specialization in the Pharmaceutical and other related industries. Thank you for taking the time to review this opening by either reading the text or watching the video. To watch the videos, you may have to right click and open the link in a new tab.
- To watch a video about this opening, Click Here!
MSL – Immunology/Inflammation
A top, privately owned pharmaceutical company is expanding its Immunology/Inflammation team. This company is committed to applying science and their massive global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. If you are looking for a company that highly values their MSLs, then this is a role for you!
This global leader in the biopharmaceutical arena is looking to add a MSL to their Immunology team. This is a pipeline focused role with a concentration on clinical research program support and investigator engagement. There are multiple products in late phase development for Dermatology and GI diseases. Because of their extensive pipeline, they need an MSL adept at working with pipelined products. This company values their MSLs, providing them with special projects, manageable territories, and a strategic voice. Work life balance is the hallmark of this company, and they are generous with time off.
- Northwest - N. Cal, WA, OR, CO, MT, ID, WY
Our client has asked us to introduce this opening to people who have elements of the below profile:
- BSc, from an accredited institution, required, and in addition fulfill one of the following education levels and experience criteria:
- Advanced science / clinical degree from an accredited institution (PharmD, M.D., DO, Ph.D.) with one (1) or more years of relevant clinical or therapeutic experience (preferred), OR
- Masters level degree, from an accredited institution, in health sciences with three (3) or more years of relevant clinical or therapeutic area experience, OR
- Combined BSc. with a MBA, or BSN with a MBA, from an accredited institution and five (5) or more years of relevant clinical or therapeutic area experience, OR
- A PA, from an accredited institution, with three (3) or more years of relevant clinical or therapeutic area experience.
- Other medically qualified licensure (e.g. RPh, Respiratory Therapist) with seven (7) or more years of relevant clinical
- Prior MSL experience or 5+ years of clinical/health service research in Inflammation/Immunology (RA, GI, Dermatology)
- MSLs with other therapeutic experience will be considered as well.
- A cultural fit for a large pharma company
The compensation package for these positions includes a very competitive base salary and an annual bonus based on company and individual performance. A comprehensive benefits package is also provided.
Who is TMAC Direct? TMAC Direct is an executive search firm that specializes in permanent placement services for the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Diagnostics, Device, and Life Science Research industries. Michael Pietrack is the Executive Vice President of TMAC Direct, and oversees all recruiting efforts, though his particular specialty area is in Medical Affairs recruitment. TMAC Direct is the permanent placement or direct-hire recruiting division of The Medical Affairs Company, who is the premier service provider when a company wants to outsource their Medical Affairs teams. By joining forces, companies and candidates can now find under one roof the leaders in Medical Affairs outsourced services and direct-hire placement.
YOUR PERSONAL PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY ARE GUARANTEED.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE. Due to the high volume of resumes received, only applicants with specific experience requested by our clients will be contacted.
Additional opportunities are available throughout the country, so please visit www.TMACDirect.com.
You can also keep updated on opportunities that TMAC Direct represents by:
- Joining our LinkedIn Group called TMAC Direct - TheMSLRecruiter.com
- Follow TMAC Direct's Company Page
- Follow us on Facebook
MSL, Medical Science Liaison, Medical Affairs, Medical Director, Recruiter, Staffing, Search Firm, Executive Search, Headhunter, Recruiter, Recruiting, Recruitment, Consultant, Consulting, Agency, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, MSLs, Medical Science Liaisons, Clinical Development, Pharmacovigilance, PV, Physician, PhysiciansForPharma, Nurse Educators, TheCNERecruiter, TheMSLRecruiter, Nurse, MD, DO, Medical Doctor, Pietrack, Brennan, Translational Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology, Drug Safety, Field Medical, PhD, PharmD