Who we are:
Collective Medical is a fast-growing Utah-based company determined to prove that exceptionally crafted software and passionate healthcare providers and health plans, together, can improve the health of some of the most vulnerable members of our community.
Our software closes the communication gaps that undermine patient care. We help healthcare professionals work together more seamlessly so that they can deliver a better care experience to their patients. Our network is nationwide. We serve every national health plan, hundreds of hospitals and health systems, tens of thousands of providers, and tens of millions of patients.
The result? Our software is proven to reduce the cost of care, streamline coordination across provider teams, and reduce medically-unnecessary hospital visits.
Eliminate avoidable risk and friction from care delivery. In other words, we work to catch people before they fall through the cracks of our very complicated healthcare system.
Why we love working here, in the words of our own team:
Other reasons we love working here:
- “We have good, smart, humble, caring people. The people here are good and they care about our mission and the difference we're making in health Care.”
- “I see the benefits my work provides. The people here are amazing. I feel empowered to succeed.”
- “I feel like what we do matters and the employees are working together not against each other!”
- It’s all. about. the. MISSION. Seriously, we are a highly mission-driven company.
- The cause is noble and pure.
- We’re obsessed with culture, people, and opportunity.
- At or above-market compensation.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Generous benefit package including company-sponsored healthcare, dental, vision, disability, life-insurance, 401K.
- Health and Learning reimbursement
- For our Salt Lake City based employees and for our beloved "away" team when they're in town there's a loaded break room, Monday lunches, and lots of other meals throughout
- Quarterly team and company events
Our customers love our products and service and we intend to keep it that way. The Clinical Solutions Lead works across the company, from the start of our sales cycles to ensure our customers achieve success. They align with the sales team to understand our prospective customer's needs and leverage our product and network to offer a collaborative solution. They also work with our current customers in their use of the platform, as well as guide the overall Collective Network so our customers can meaningfully collaborate with each other. Ultimately the focus of our Clinical Solutions team is to work with our customers to create an environment optimized to improve care for individuals who struggle with complex medical behavioral health and social needs.
Who you'll work with:
The Clinical Solutions Lead will report to the Director, Clinical Operations and will also work closely with Sales and our Customer Success organization to identify and meet our customer’s needs during and after the sales process. This person will also work with Product, IT and other groups to make sure the customer is satisfied.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Understands clinical workflow for their clinical area, works with delivery team to ensure engagement at the individual entity (SNF, ED, etc.) level
Product training and marketing support:
- Subject matter experts in clinical uses (ED, MBH, PAC, Ambulatory, etc), able to understand and articulate Collective's value in the clinical environment, as well know exisiting policy/regulations that drive use and need
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Clinical expert that can support internal product discovery and facilitate external discovery through relationships and industry insight
- Informs collateral development for use in marketing, also acts as industry expert to help guide marketing to high value targets (trade shows, care management groups, etc)
- Involved in training and optimizing internal employee product knowledge
Find out more about us:
- Experience supporting and servicing clinical customers using a clinical software application is preferred
- Medical leadership or care collaboration experience (e.g. social worker, nurse, etc.)
- Clinical experience (e.g. hospital, ambulatory clinic, BH provider, post-acute care, etc.)
- Technical acumen (familiarity with Collective products, i.e. Edie, PreManage ideal)
- Professionalism, someone who is comfortable giving presentations
- Passion for improving healthcare
- Someone who is proactive and a self-starter
- Someone who is organized and who has project management skills
- If remote, able to maintain a (virtual) office presence while representing Collective in the field
Collective Medical empowers care teams to improve patient outcomes by closing the communication gaps that undermine patient care through seamless collaboration. With a nationwide network covering every national health plan in the country, hundreds of hospitals and health systems and tens of thousands of providers—including hospitals, emergency departments, skilled nursing facilities, primary care providers, mental and behavioral health clinics, and others—Collective Medical’s system-agnostic platform is trusted by healthcare organizations and payers to identify at-risk and complex patients and facilitate actionable collaboration to make better care decisions and improve outcomes. Based in Salt Lake City, Collective Medical is proven to streamline transitions of care, improve coordination across diverse care teams, and reduce unnecessary hospital admissions. Learn more at www.collectivemedicaltech.com and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.